Monday, June 6, 2011

So far...

32 countries on five continents -living, traveling, working, touring, studying, meeting beautiful people and seeing beautiful places.

For most of this list, I've spent about two weeks in each country. Some I've spent just a few days passing through, others I've lived in for up to five months. Several of these countries I've traveled in numerous times.

The amount of places I've visited within the countries also varies. Sometimes only two or three places, sometimes 30 or so. A few I know well enough to feel at home. A few I love.


In no particular order, here's the list-

(as with all the pictures on here, you can click to enlarge. i think it might even make them clearer...)


Switzerland

Vatican City

Slovenia


Hungary


Czech Republic


Greece


Portugal


Monaco


Austria


Spain


The U.K. (Scotland, England)


Cuba


The U.S.A.


Peru


Slovakia


Belgium


The Netherlands


Germany


Poland


The Bahamas



Luxembourg


Namibia


Vietnam


Thailand


Cambodia


Costa Rica


Ireland


Croatia


Mexico


Italy


France


Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment